from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A device for coring apples.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A utensil for removing the core from apples and similar fruit or vegetables
- n. A device used to take core samples for analysis
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That which cores; an instrument for coring fruit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An instrument for cutting the core out of fruit: as, an apple-corer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a device for removing the core from apples
Sorry, no etymologies found.