from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person or device that removes husks from corn.
- n. A person who is a native or resident of the U.S. state of Nebraska.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a resident of Nebraska; -- a nickname.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A machine for stripping the husks from ears of maize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Nebraska
- n. a worker who husks corn
Sorry, no etymologies found.