from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One of a number of terminals or airports which are interchangeable for the purposes of ticketing.
- adj. Differing only by a whole number of complete circles.
- adj. Describing an object in a category, such that there is precisely one morphism that maps that object to every object in the category.
- adj. Simultaneously studying towards two or more separate degrees.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as conterminal and conterminous.
co- + terminal (Wiktionary)