from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of countersink.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of countersink
- adj. That has a flat conical top allowing it to be inserted flush with a surface
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Chamfered at the top; -- said of a hole.
- Sunk into a chamfer.
- Beveled on the lower side, so as to fit a chamfered countersink.
Sorry, no etymologies found.