from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A tool or attachment for making creases or guidelines.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tool, or a sewing-machine attachment, for making lines or creases on leather or cloth, as guides to sew by.
- n. A tool for making creases or beads, as in sheet iron, or for rounding small tubes.
- n. A tool for making the band impression distinct on the back.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tool for creasing or crimping cartridge-cases.
- n. In bookbinding, a tool which creases and sharply defines the width of the bands of books, and fixes the position of lines on the backs and sides, the lines being afterward covered by a blind roll or blind stamp.
- n. An attachment to a sewing-machine for making a crease to serve as a guide for the next row of stitching.
- n. A tool having a thin triangular head, used to crease leather.
crease + -er (Wiktionary)