from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A card game for from two to four players in which the score is kept by inserting small pegs into holes arranged in rows on a small board.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A point-counting card game for two players, with variants for three or four players; the (cribbage board) used for scoring to 61 or 121 points in numerous small increments is characteristic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A game of cards, played by two or four persons, in which there is a crib. (See crib, 11.) It is characterized by a great variety of chances.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A game of cards played with the full pack, generally by two persons, sometimes by three or four.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
From crib.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)