from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Spanish American of European, usually Spanish descent.
- adj. Of or relating to a criollo or criollos.
- adj. Indigenous to or characteristic of a Spanish-American country: criollo cattle; a criollo dish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. cocoa of superior quality
- n. a Spanish American of pure European stock (usually Spanish)
Spanish; see Creole.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)