Did you possibly mean crop?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a person or animal that is partially disabled or unable to use a limb or limbs.
- n. Slang Something that is easily accomplished, especially an undemanding academic course.
- n. offensive A cripple.
- n. A person with a disability (generally self-referential).
- Shortening of cripple (Wiktionary)
- Short for cripple. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“You've both use the word "crip" and I've heard you use it as a noun but also a verb.”
“So not every person with a disability is going to be comfortable with the word crip.”
“The word "crip" is part of disability culture, disabled artists, activists, and writers are turning it inside out and putting "crip" back out there as an empowering word.”
“But just know that when it comes back at ya don't play the "crip" card cause your just being treated like anyone else.”
“People I know think "crip" is a gang, like Crips and Bloods.”
“On a whole other note: You're emerging "crip" fashion and documentation is riveting to me, as a fashion industry refugee.”
“Why can't this murderer be held responsible for "crip" gang killings?”
“Also doesn't being a "crip" mean you went out and crippled people?”
“They've sent good-night once before, and this is the pos'crip '.”
“Her snappy "crip" humor is as exploitative as it is daring -- but then, why not?”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘crip’.
random gangster lingo and street slang with extra absurdities.
( open list, randomness )
Looking for tweets for crip.