from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Esotropia.
- n. An eye affected with esotropia. Often used in the plural.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A form of strabismus in which the eyes converge; esotropia
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. convergent strabismus; a disorder in which one or both eyes turn inward toward the nose rather than directly at the object of vision; crossed eyes.
- n. See strabismus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Obliquity of vision; want of concordance in the optic axes; strabismus; squint; specifically, that sort of squint in which both eyes turn toward the nose, so that the rays of light, in passing to the eyes, cross each other; internal strabismus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. strabismus in which one or both eyes turn inward toward the nose
Sorry, no etymologies found.