from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having both eyes oriented inward, especially involuntarily.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having convergent strabismus. Contrasted with
- adj. Affected with strabismus; squint-eyed; squinting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected with obliquity of vision; squint-eyed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having convergent strabismus
Sorry, no etymologies found.