from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To register (someone) or be registered as a candidate in the primaries of more than one political party.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a double convex file, used in dressing out the arms or crosses of fine wheels.
- v. to register as a candidate for more than one political party in the same election.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A file with two convex cutting faces of different curvatures, used in dressing the arms or crosses of small wheels.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. have one's name listed as a candidate for several parties
Sorry, no etymologies found.