from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To pollinate (a flower) by means of cross-pollination.
- transitive v. To influence or inspire (another), especially in a reciprocal manner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To pollinate using cross-pollination
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. to fertilize by transfering pollen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. fertilize by transfering pollen
Sorry, no etymologies found.