from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of crossectional.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to a cross section.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a cross-section or that section of a body (specifically of a bar, rod, or wire) which is normal to the major axis of the body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. representing a plane made by cutting across something at right angles to its length
- adj. of or relating to a cross section
Sorry, no etymologies found.