from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Variant of crystallize.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of crystallize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. assume crystalline form; become crystallized
- v. cause to take on a definite and clear shape
- v. cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form
- v. make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
Sorry, no etymologies found.