American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Shaped like a cup.
- adj. Marked by shallow depressions: A loose, cuppy track slowed the horses.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In heraldry, one of the furs composed of patches like potent, but arranged so that each is set against a patch of the same tincture, instead of alternated. It is always argent and azure unless otherwise blazoned. Also called
- Cup-like; concave: as, cuppy flowers.
- Full of small cup-like cavities. See cup, n., 6 .
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Hollow; cuplike; also, full of cups, or small depressions.
- adj. Characterized by cup shakes; -- said of timber.
“April 6, 2010 at 6:34 pm oh hao rood uv meh- *eggstends floofy paw yv frenship & cuppy-caek* Niec tu meetcha!”
“I gonna haz ice cream with crow, cuppy cake jus for show, and ten danse a ho ho, wiff teh crow!”
“Aifink there be choklit wif choklit moose fillin & choklit icing … an there be liddlol yello cuppy-caeks wif wite icing & Gummy Sweettart Bunnehs on tawp.”
“Will we be up to our whatzits in bold cuppy caeks now?”
“Duzzent teh cuppy caeks awl run offa teh edje ob teh kichen cownter?”
“October 19, 2009 at 1:04 am ooh – Aim going to do the lemming meringue cuppy caeks wehn I get my noo stove tonight”
“Iz narroelee abboidid teh SPLORT… ai berry lukee remembereded tew poot awn my esstra strenf CHRG wif cuppy cayks awn it. but it duz feel a bit skwishy…”
“Wow, I just made this stuff to frost some cuppy cakes I made for friends.”
“Wow, I like cuppy cakes as much as anyone, but... wow.”
“OOOh,,, I membur back as far as sitting in teh kitchen sink back in Germany taking a litlol baff and teh fun ub playing wiff teh plastic cuppy in teh watur.”
‘cuppy’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for cuppy.