from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Anything with a cyclic (repetitious) behaviour. Something that cycles between different states.
- n. An orbit that approaches two astronomical bodies on a regular basis.
- n. A, usually man-made, object that follows such an orbit.
- n. a person with bipolar disorder, often used when comparing the speed of mood swings.
- n. A device for performing dialysis; for mechanically purifying blood
- n. a thermal cycler; a machine for creating multiple copies of DNA sequences.
- n. a task in a cycle of tasks where the status of being active task is passed around the loop.
- n. cyclist
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as cyclist, 2.
From cycle + -er; (Wiktionary)
From cycle + -er; someone that uses a cycle (or bicycle) (Wiktionary)