from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To run, go, or trail oneself through water, mud, or slush; to draggle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To trail, so as to wet or befoul; to make wet and limp; to moisten.
- intransitive v. To run, go, or trail one's self through water, mud, or slush; to draggle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To draggle; trail through mud or water, as a garment.
- To run through mud and water.
- To run about like a child; toddle.
Sorry, no etymologies found.