from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being deceitful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The disposition to deceive.
- n. The quality of being deceitful.
- n. Tendency to mislead or deceive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Disposition or tendency to deceive or mislead; the quality of being deceitful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being crafty
From deceitful + -ness. (Wiktionary)