from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To fry by immersing in a deep utensil of fat or oil: deep-fry doughnuts; deep-fried the chicken wings.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To cook (food) by deep-frying.
- n. A heated cooking pan or appliance used to deep-fry foods.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. to cook by immersing in hot fat or oil.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cook by immersing in fat
Sorry, no etymologies found.