from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being annulled or invalidated: a defeasible claim to an estate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being defeated, terminated, annulled, voided or invalidated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being annulled or made void.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be abrogated or annulled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being annulled or voided or terminated
Sorry, no etymologies found.