from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The killing of a god or goddess.
- n. The killer of a god or goddess.
- n. (theology) The crucifixion of Jesus viewed as a crime.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of killing a being of a divine nature; particularly, the putting to death of Jesus Christ.
- n. One concerned in putting Christ to death.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who kills a god; specifically, one concerned in crucifying Jesus Christ.
- n. The act of killing a god; specifically, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
dei- + -cide (Wiktionary)