from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Obsolete form of dilate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To carry; to convey.
- transitive v. To carry abroad; to spread; to make public.
- transitive v. To carry or bring against, as a charge; to inform against; to accuse; to denounce.
- transitive v. To carry on; to conduct.
- intransitive v. To dilate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To carry; convey; transmit.
- To carry on; conduct; manage.
- To publish or spread abroad; make public.
- To bring a charge against; accuse; inform against; denounce.
- To allay; dilute.
Sorry, no etymologies found.