from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who delays.
- n. A substance that is used to slow the rate of combustion of a solid rocket fuel so as to make it more controllable
- v. To remove layers; to strip away levels.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who delays; one who lingers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who lingers or loiters; a procrastinator.
- n. One who or that which causes delay; one who hinders or obstructs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who delays; to put off until later or cause to be late
Combination of delay + -er. (Wiktionary)
Combination of de- + layer. (Wiktionary)