from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of removing the magnetic field from an object.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the act or process of removing magnetization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of depriving of magnetic polarity.
- n. In mesmerism, the act of restoring a person in the mesmeric trance to a normal state of consciousness; demesmerization.
- n. Also spelled demagnetisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of removing magnetization
From de- + magnetization or from demagnetize + -ation (Wiktionary)