from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British A thirty-second note.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a thirty-second note, drawn as a crotchet with three tails.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A short note, equal in time to the half of a semiquaver, or the thirty-second part of a whole note.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In musical notation, a note relatively equivalent in time-value to half of a semiquaver; a thirty-second note. Its form is either a or b when alone, or c or d when in groups.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a musical note having the time value of a thirty-second of a whole note
Sorry, no etymologies found.