from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To partially or completely eliminate or counteract the polarization of.
- transitive v. To demagnetize.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove the polarization from something
- v. To demagnetize
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To deprive of polarity; to reduce to an unpolarized condition.
- transitive v. To free from polarization, as the negative plate of the voltaic battery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To deprive of polarity; remove the effects of polarity from.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. eliminate the polarization of
Sorry, no etymologies found.