from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Suitable for development, often specifically for construction
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being developed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of developing or of being developed.
- In geometry, reducible to a plane by bending: applied to a particular species of ruled surface, otherwise called a torse, which is conceived as formed by an infinite succession of straight lines, each intersecting the next.
- n. In geometry, a singly infinite continuous succession of straight lines, each intersecting the next; a torse.
- If, in the series given for a function by a development formula, the general expression for the error decreases indefinitely as we increase the number of terms, the sum will approach as its limit the value of the function, which is then said to be developable.
develop + -able (Wiktionary)