from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of disoblige.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not obliging; not disposed to do a favor; unaccommodating.
- adj. Displeasing; offensive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not obliging; not disposed to please or to gratify the wishes of another; unaccommodating: as, a disobliging landlord.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. intentionally unaccommodating
Sorry, no etymologies found.