from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to become dispersed.
- adj. Tending to produce dispersion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That becomes dispersed
- adj. That causes dispersion
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to disperse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to dispersion; dispersing; separating and scattering.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. spreading by diffusion
Sorry, no etymologies found.