from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by or inclined to coercion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Displaying a tendency or intent to coerce.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Serving or intended to coerce; having power to constrain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having power to coerce, as by law, authority, or force; restraining; constraining.
- n. That which coerces; that which constrains or restrains.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. serving or intended to coerce
from coerce + -ive (Wiktionary)