from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Roman numeral representing five hundred and four (504).
- n. (computing) a function, implemented in many programming languages, that returns the result of a division of two integers
- n. short for divergence; a kind of differential operator
- n. A foolish person; an idiot.
- n. A section of a web page, or the div HTML element which represents it in computer code.
- n. divinity, mainly used by schoolchildren.
Sorry, no etymologies found.