from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Separate, distinct.
- adj. Divisible, divided.
- adj. Shared, held in common (with others).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Divided, shared, or participated in, in common with others.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Divided; participated in; shared in common with others.
- n. In arithmetic and algebra, one of the several parts of a dividend from which each separate figure or term of the quotient is found.
- Divided; separate; distinct.
- Divisible; capable of being divided into parts: as, “a dividual essence in Truth,”
From Latin dividuus. (Wiktionary)