from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. : A person who legally resides in a particular place.
- adj. Of or relating to a domicile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to an abode, or the residence of a person or a family.
- In zoology, constituting or pertaining to a protective or investing envelop or case in which an animal lives: as, the domiciliary structure of an infusorian; a domiciliary secretion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or provided in a domicile
Sorry, no etymologies found.