from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of domiciliating.
- n. permanent residence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of domiciliating; permanent residence; inhabitancy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being domiciliated; inhabitancy.
- n. The act of taming or rendering domestic; the state of being tamed or domesticated: as, the domiciliation of wild fowls.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. temporary living quarters
Sorry, no etymologies found.