from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dominate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. controlled or ruled by superior authority or power.
- adj. controlled by one's wife; -- of men.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. harassed by persistent nagging
- adj. controlled or ruled by superior authority or power
Sorry, no etymologies found.