Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A horse used for drawing heavy loads.
- n. a horse used for muscular work, other then carrying a rider and/or load, such as pulling a cart, plow or log
- n. a horse of a race specifically bred for such work, heavier and stronger than a mount
- n. horse adapted for drawing heavy loads
- from draft (itself from to draw) + horse (Wiktionary)
“The cross-breed draft horse was no one's idea of a mount built for either speed or endurance.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘draft horse’.
Words and phrases from Lynn Flewelling's book, Stalking Darkness.
Including but not limited to: horse breeds, horse terms, and items of equine interest.
General words about horse breeds, types, classifications and other related identifiers
Looking for tweets for draft horse.