from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that drafts, especially a person who drafts plans or designs or a person who composes a document.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who prepares technical drawings and plans
- n. a person who prepares drafts
- n. a person who writes a legislative bill
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who drafts; one who drafts a document: as, the drafters of the Constitution of the United States.
- n. One employed in a drafting-yard to sort out sheep.
- n. A draft-horse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a writer of a draft
Sorry, no etymologies found.