from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who dribbles (salivates excessively).
- n. A person skilled at dribbling.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who dribbles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A weak person; a driveler.
- n. In foot-ball, one who ‘dribbles,’ or kicks the ball lightly along the ground. See dribble, transitive verb, 3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who dribbles
- n. a basketball player who is dribbling the ball to advance it
Sorry, no etymologies found.