- n. soccer kicking where the football is dropped and kicked as it touches the ground.
- v. to score via a dropkick
- v. to make a dropkick
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. an act of kicking a football (as for a field goal) in which the football is dropped and kicked as it touches the ground.
- v. drop and kick (a ball) as it touches the ground, as for a field goal
- n. (football) kicking (as for a field goal) in which the football is dropped and kicked as it touches the ground
- v. make the point after a touchdown with a dropkick
“It would be a dream come true to see a YahooAuctions-style company appear and give ebay a good dropkick.”
“This is what will dropkick publishers and educators even faster than they are now going into the world of electronic textbooks.”
“Some of the default XP icons make me want to dropkick one-legged prostitutes.”
“Tyson proceeds to dropkick his legs out from under him and then takes over control of the match and works a true heel style little match.”
“I was a friend of Friedan, and upon her behalf, I experienced a strong desire to dropkick Staal through the nearest picture window.”
“A United player was able to intimidate the Union goalie into messing up his dropkick badly enough to get scored upon, tying up the game.”
“Lionsgate and FOX suck so much, it makes me want to dropkick some poodles.”
“In paying homage to an obsolete form of movie culture, Grindhouse delivers a dropkick to ours.”
“That gave him an advantage into the first third of the match, until I used his hold to help me climb the ropes and dropkick him to the mat.”
“I got a dropkick, and Shamu took a bump to the floor.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘dropkick’.
One-word oxymorons and dvandva (copulative compound (hot)) words with that contradictory, antonymic tension. Hyphens are fine, and neologisms are great, but I don't want any portmanteau words (I c...
States of being are listed on oofy.
Looking for tweets for dropkick.