from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. (often kickin') Terrific, great (of clothes) smart, fashionable.
- adj. Alive, active (especially in the phrase alive and kicking)
- n. The action of the verb to kick.
- n. A violent assault involving repeated kicks.
- v. Present participle of kick.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of delivering a blow with the foot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- n. a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
Sorry, no etymologies found.