from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To be sluggish or lazy.
- v. To be confused.
- v. To mumble in speaking.
- v. to do something in a way that shows that one does not know what one is doing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To be sluggish or lazy; to be confused.
- intransitive v. To mumble in speaking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To sound like a drum.
- To mumble.
- To drone; be sluggish.
See drumly. (Wiktionary)