from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Going or directed outward.
- adj. Uttered by pushing air out through the mouth or nose.
- adj. descriptive of a place or channel through which something such as water or lava leaves an area.
- n. A speech sound in which the air stream is created by pushing air out through the mouth or nose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That proceeds forth or downward from an ultimate source or cause, as in tracing some process of development or evolution.
Sorry, no etymologies found.