from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- interj. Used in asking a question or in seeking repetition or confirmation of a statement.
- interj. Chiefly Canadian Used to ascertain or reinforce a listener's interest or agreement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. Used as a tag question, to emphasise what goes before or to request that the listener express an opinion about what has been said.
- interj. In isolation, a request for repetition or clarification of what has just been said. Compare what, pardon.
- interj. an interjection used to ascertain the continued attention of an individual addressed by the speaker
- adj. Of bad quality.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- interj. An expression of inquiry or slight surprise.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An interrogative exclamation expressive of inquiry, doubt, or slight surprise.
- n. An abbreviation of electrical horse power.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Ø Õ •eW ± E Ù Ø Õ E Ù Ø Õ ~± E × p | å E U x S x S eh• S d H G S c c eh x UW e x S
* deeeee dooooooo** eh oh eh oh eh** ert kssssssssshhhhhhhh kssssssssssssshhhhhhh*
eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh~ stop telefoning moi~ stop callin stop callin im dun huanna talk anymoars~
Try to keep abreast of the title eh?, this thread's going tits up you know.
Tapos nung uwian eh akala pa namin eh naiwan kami ni Mica ng bus buti na lang nakita namin sina Kevin, Toptop, Meljune at Czedrick kasama si Sir Belandrez.
You can tell it's a Canadian cigarette 'cause it ends in "eh".
Prison guards allowed you near a computer again eh hood ..?
Better to protec the public from idiots like this than to allow them to risk our lives again eh? on October 28, 2009 at 4: 59 pm Tony F
Anyway last year same farm early season, .. thought I was sooting a BIG doe satning in eh thick stuff at 30 yds, .. got up to the deer and one antler was very screwed up growing flat down the side of his face the other was just a point, .. less than three inches
Anonymous is correct - if you salt the crawfish before you purge them (while still in eh ice chest) it kinda sanatizes them, but also they are purged of any poop inside of them and are much cleaner.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.