from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The way in which symbols are mapped onto bytes, e.g. in the rendering of a particular font, or in the mapping from keyboard input into visual text.
- n. A conversion of plain text into a code or cypher form (for decoding by the recipient).
- v. Present participle of encode.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the activity of converting data or information into code
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Replace the ISO-8859-1 with the encoding you would like to use. the database is not corrupt in vBulletin is working properly. your charset is ISO-8859-1, if i change $encoding = 'ISO-8859-1'; on the other should not succeed with errors?.
Check to ensure that it's a valid character per our encoding hashtable we defined earlier Not IsNothing (_encoding (CurrentSymbol))
The encoding property (DOMDocument:: $encoding) value also doesn't affect
That "encoding" is such that it will react to subsequent reactions either internal or external.
Hey Laura, the ammunition encoding is a very serious and scary reality.
Your alt+0243 = ó and the easier alt+162 = ó both show correctly using IE7 if my browser encoding is set to Western European.
That genome comes replete with protein encoding genes (in an RNA world?) and its host allows for its expression.
The sound quality is unspoiled and the time spent working on the encoding is short enough so you should try it for yourselves to see what Free WMA MP3 Converter can do for you.
· Added additional subtitle encoding support for the following: Western Europe (ISO),
Similar to the word encoding phase, participants were uninformed that they would later be asked to recall the spatial scenes.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.