from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The formation of a cyst
- n. The process of becoming enclosed by a cyst
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A process which, among some of the lower forms of life, precedes reproduction by budding, fission, spore formation, etc.
- n. A process by which many internal parasites, esp. in their larval states, become inclosed within a cyst in the muscles, liver, etc. See Trichina.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process of becoming or the state of being encysted.
Sorry, no etymologies found.