from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the ability to destroy completely or eradicate.
- n. That which eradicates.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending or serving to eradicate; curing or destroying thoroughly, as a disease or any evil.
- n. A medicine that effects a radical cure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to eradicate or extirpate; removing or serving to remove entirely.
- n. In medicine, a remedy that effects a radical cure.
eradicate + -ive (Wiktionary)