from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of evaginating
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of unsheathing.
- n. An outgrowth or protruded part.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of unsheathing. Craig.
- n. In zoology: The act or process of evaginating, unsheathing, or withdrawing; hence, a protrusion of some part or organ.
- n. That which is protruded, unsheathed, or evaginated: said of any protrusible part or organ.
Sorry, no etymologies found.