from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who goes on an excursion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who goes on excursions; a traveller or tourist
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who goes on an excursion, or pleasure trip.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes an excursion; specifically, a member of a company making a journey for pleasure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tourist who is visiting sights of interest
Sorry, no etymologies found.