from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can expand or be expanded: an expansible antenna.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. expandable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being expanded or spread out widely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being expanded or spread; admitting of being extended, dilated, or diffused.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. able to expand or be expanded
- adj. (of gases) capable of expansion
Sorry, no etymologies found.