from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. expansiveness
- n. The formal notion of points moving away from one another under the action of an iterated function.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the fractional change in length or area or volume per unit change in temperature at a given constant pressure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being expansive; expansiveness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a quality characterized by magnificence of scale or the tendency to expand
- n. the fractional change in length or area or volume per unit change in temperature at a given constant pressure
- n. a friendly open trait of a talkative person
Sorry, no etymologies found.